Pages

.


.


Client Testimonial

views the best pictures


When I first stepped into the property at 1333 N Camino Alto, Vallejo to assess it for sale I was appalled to find it flooded with sewage.  This sewage had been all over the unit for some time, and had even dried in place making it very hazardous to others.

ServPro of Fairfield responded quickly to my call for service. Tom Swain came out the same day I called and had a crew out there to clean up the mess as soon as the bank approved the remediation process.

Their crew made quick work cleaning the unit making it possible for my contractor to replace the floors and cabinets as necessary quickly which in turn shortens the time the property is "out of commission".

I highly recommend ServPro of Fairfield to my fellow Realtors to make their REO disasters "Like it never even happened".

Juan Gomez, Realtor
ReMax Gold 707.980.3634

No comments:

Post a Comment